shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Salazar <a...@alexsalazar.com>
Subject Adding "Lend a Hand with Documentation"
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2011 22:06:24 GMT
Hey folks,

Also, while I'm cleaning up page titles, I'm planning to add the block below
to each of the documentation pages.  Please let me know if you have any
comments or thoughts.  Unless I hear otherwise, I will be adding to every
page in the Documentation tree in the wiki.

Thanks,

Alex
Lend a hand with documentation

While we hope this documentation helps you with the work you're doing with
Apache Shiro, it is not a yet a complete guide to all of Shiro's
functionality. The community is improving and expanding the documentation
all the time. If you'd like to help the Shiro project, please consider
writing some documentation where you see a need. Every little bit of help
you provide expands the community and in turn improves Shiro.

For more information on contributing please check out the How to
Contribute<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SHIRO/How+to+Contribute>
 page.