shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Les Hazlewood <lhazlew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Issue with new contributors to the wiki
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2011 01:40:14 GMT
> Is it really too much to ask that folks who can publish on the official site
> register and acknowledge that they are intending to contribute to the
> project (via a CLA)?

Do you mean registering for Confluence or the CMS?  If so, I would
think that would be very copacetic.

But requiring a CLA just to contribute a typo fix or a add a
paragraph?  I think most people wouldn't bother.  But those are the
things that add up quite a bit in documentation, especially as it
pertains to keeping things current, so it'd be a shame to miss out on
them.

Les