shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Les Hazlewood <lhazlew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: PathMatchingFilter and configuration
Date Sat, 12 Feb 2011 22:10:01 GMT
On Feb 12, 2011 6:34 AM, "Kalle Korhonen" <kalle.o.korhonen@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 10:34 PM, Les Hazlewood <lhazlewood@apache.org>
wrote:
> > On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 9:58 PM, Kalle Korhonen
> > The crux of this discussion for me lies in the following 2 questions:
> > How would a user configure filters such that each filter instance
> > created reflects that configuration.  Then, how would they provide
> > chain-specific configuration overrides on a particular filter
> > instance?
>
> No, each chain would have its own filter instances.

I understand the concept :)

Can you please show an example of how one would configure the instances in
shiro.ini?

Let's say I want to use the SSL filter to enforce SSL on port 8443.  I use
that filter in 6 different filter chains in the [ulrs] section.  What does
shiro.ini look like under your proposed mechanism?

Thanks,

Les