shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Kalle Korhonen <kalle.o.korho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Shiro 1.1.0 (2nd attempt)
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2010 17:36:39 GMT

Dude! You know it's just this little standard... http://cve.mitre.org/

> Also, I didn't want to make a public announcement until the artifacts
> have been reflected by the mirrors.  Almost 13 hours later, I still
> don't see them.  But I already see the binary artifacts in Maven
> Central...

And the CVE case needs to be disclosed as part of the announcement,
see the related thread.

> I know it might take mirrors up to 24 hours to reflect the changes,
> but it is a bit odd to me that even the
> http://www.apache.org/dist/shiro/KEYS file is not being served.  It
> has been on the people.a.o filesystem since last night - I would have
> thought that it would have been sync'd by now since shiro site changes
> are certainly sync'd within an hour or two.

Yeah, that is odd. I checked that the dist area looked ok.. perhaps we
can wait a few hours more then ping infra. It's always possible
somebody needs to push some extra buttons before the dist for new TLP
is active.

Kalle