shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Deluan Quintão <del...@deluan.com>
Subject Re: JSF Support
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2010 11:09:12 GMT
Hi,

I've already submitted the patch to JIRA containing the shiro-faces module,
but I see you guys are very busy with the 1.1 release. I'm using the faces
module in one of my projects and making changes to it's code, so I published
it in a public repository as an independent module/library.

So, in order to not leave an older version of the module attached to JIRA,
I'd like to hear your opinions of whether it's better to remove the patch
from there and add a comment pointing to the source repo I'm using right
now. Then, when you have a chance to look at it, you let me know and I
prepare an updated patch and attach again to the JIRA ticket.

What do you think?

Deluan