shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Salazar <a...@alexsalazar.com>
Subject SEO for Shiro site
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2010 01:12:03 GMT
Hi folks,

I'm trying to do some Search Engine Optimization of the Shiro site since
much of our traffic comes from searches.

The main change I'm making is to changed references to "security framework"
to "Java security framework."

We're getting good traffic from google searches on "Java Security Framework"
but we're not ranked high.  In fact, JSecurity is ranked higher.  And,
"Application Security framework" searches are generating very little traffic
if any.

If anyone has any comments, questions, suggestions, or objections please let
me know.

-Alex