shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Kalle Korhonen <kalle.o.korho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Emergency release?
Date Mon, 11 Oct 2010 23:32:06 GMT
On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 3:57 PM, Les Hazlewood <lhazlewood@apache.org> wrote:
> I think I might have found a critical bug relating to how INI sections
> manage property ordering.

Hmm yes, I thought it was fairly apparent from  SHIRO-184, filed two
weeks ago. If you ask on the user list whether you should release or
not, I'm sure somebody will say yes. I don't use the ini file
configuration myself and we can do the 1.1.0 release fairly quickly
but if you want to spend the time and practice releasing, I don't see
why not. Personally, I wouldn't go through the trouble though given
that 1.1.0 will follow so closely after.

Kalle