shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Kalle Korhonen <kalle.o.korho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Shiro version 1.1.0
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2010 16:44:54 GMT
On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 9:10 AM, Alan D. Cabrera <list@toolazydogs.com> wrote:
> Rat seems to pass fine.  I recommend that we explicitly remove crowd from the source
for this release.

We are running rat (the maven plugin) integrated with the release. I
could just remove the classes from the tag but there's no absolute
need. Sorry, had to disable the module since the dependencies didn't
resolve (but it'll be an easy addition as an independent release
following 1.1.0).

Kalle