shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Les Hazlewood <lhazlew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Graduation
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2010 02:30:11 GMT
Yep, will do.  As far as I know, all I have left to do is that, update
our wiki content to reflect that we're TLP and change the mailing list
addresses and update the cron job to push our website to
shiro.apache.org and we're done.  All other infra stuff has been
finished to the best of my knowledge.

I'll make a proper announcement once I get those things finished.

Cheers,

Les