shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Les Hazlewood <lhazlew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] 1.1 Release
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2010 22:59:00 GMT
It appears I'll have the 2nd-attempt release to vote upon in the next
20 minutes.  I had a _hell_ of a time trying to get the gpg signing to
work: Even though I set a <gpg.passphrase> in my ~/.m2/settings.xml
file, the build froze and wouldn't move past the point where it looked
up my key.

I finally got around the issue by starting the gpg-agent and having to
write some bash scripts to start it up based on this:

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-security-4/gpg-gpg-agent-cant-connect-to-root-gnupg-s-gpg-agent-611843/

Now when I run the build, a screen will prompt me for the gpg
password, and I enter it in and it works.

Does anyone know why I am prompted for a password even though I have
the <gpg.passphrase> value set in ~/.m2/settings.xml?

Les