shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Salazar <a...@alexsalazar.com>
Subject Re: SEO for Shiro site
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2010 19:17:41 GMT
Les,

I can't seem to find the site's "Title" (what should up on the browser's
tabs) in the wiki and suspect it might be set in the template you created.

If so, can you change "Apache Shiro - Application Security Framework" to
"Apache Shiro - Java Security Framework".

If this is set somewhere in the wiki, please let me know and I'll continue
rooting around for it.