shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Les Hazlewood <lhazlew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] 1.1 Release
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2010 23:30:12 GMT
Ok, I just committed to trunk 3 changes:

1.  Crowd support module (source) has been removed from trunk pending
ASF 2.0 license compliance verification.  It still exists in the 1.0.x
branch.
2.  POM versions have been reverted to 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.
3.  SHIRO-180 has also been committed and resolved.

These three changes represent I *think* any and all outstanding
concerns from the entire team.  Unless anyone objects, I think we
should try the re-release process now.  I'll give it a shot later
unless anyone surfaces any issues (maybe tomorrow to allow
comment/feedback).

Les