shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Kalle Korhonen <kalle.o.korho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Add field scope to annotations?
Date Sun, 24 Oct 2010 14:38:16 GMT
I've thought about it as well. Simply adding the FIELD to the target
is not fine - if you implemented at least initial support for it
(spring, aspectj) then I don't see why not. There was a similar case
when I implemented support for TYPE. I don't personally use AspectJ or
Spring but since we ship with those libraries, it'd be pretty odd to
just add something to the interfaces without the implementation.

Kalle