shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Kalle Korhonen <kalle.o.korho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ReviewBoard
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2010 07:59:45 GMT
On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 12:44 AM, Massimo Lusetti <mlusetti@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 8:16 PM, Les Hazlewood <lhazlewood@apache.org> wrote:
>> It's awesome that there is a code review tool at our disposal now.
>> But I wonder why they didn't get an open source license from Atlassian
>> for Crucible.  That product is simply amazing.
> Oh well... amazing and Altassian in the same sentence sounds a bit squeaky ...

:) (sorry this OT but I didn't start it...) Oh I think Atlassian
products are pretty good for the price but I've started to think that
they have a secret deal with hardware makers - what is simply amazing
is how much memory their apps can chew up. Perhaps somebody should
recommend them basing their next versions on Tapestry ;) True story: I
have a 10K user Tapestry app with an embedded db that consumes less
memory than a Confluence instance with an external db and 3(!) users
(jvm settings as low as they can go).

Kalle