shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Les Hazlewood <lhazlew...@apache.org>
Subject PMC Chair/officer karma
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2010 21:14:26 GMT
Hello,

I was elected the PMC Chair of Apache Shiro, which graduated as a Top
Level Project at last month's board meeting (Wed, September 22nd).
Per the 'post graduation' guidelines [1], I should be able to check
out the following SVN url:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/infrastructure/trunk/subversion/authorization/

But I'm receiving a 403 Forbidden, which probably means I don't have
the correct karma.

Could someone please tell me how to go about getting it so I can work
on the post-graduation steps?

Also, the post graduation guidelines specify that I should 'Check out
the foundation/officers folder from the private repository.'  What is
the SVN URL of this 'private repository'?  Is it the same as the one
above?

Thanks,

Les Hazlewood

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#life-after-graduation