shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Mike K <mko...@semanticresearch.com>
Subject Re: Password hashing - getting the salt from AuthenticationInfo
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2010 22:38:57 GMT

Les, it is not yet exactly working. I am seeing a problem with the source I
pulled yesterday - the cookie expires immediately:

SESSIONID=61112b06-04f5-4e7c-af87-b84c3901d4af; Path=/service; Max-Age=-1;
HttpOnly rememberMe=deleteMe; Path=/service; Max-Age=0; Expires=Wed,
20-Oct-2010 22:30:21 GMT

Is there new configuration that I am missing or is this a bug?

Another question, how do you ensure that the matcher knows that the string
representing the salt is base64?