shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Mike K <mko...@semanticresearch.com>
Subject Re: Proposed changes to Shiro annotations
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2010 21:20:44 GMT

I realize I am quite late to this discussion, but I wanted to put my 2 cents
in.
I am currently using Shrio with AOP, however, I am not using Shiro
annotations, instead, using my own AspectJ scheme with point cuts based on
jax-rs annotation. One annotation that I have created for myself was
@RequiresPermission("domain:action") that can annotate both methods and
parameters.
In the case of method annotation, the permission is checked. In the case a
parameter is annotated the the parameter is converted to string (or a comma
separated list if its a collection) and is used as the target in the
permission.

Mike.