shiro-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav..." <ga...@16degrees.com.au>
Subject RE: PMC Chair/officer karma
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2010 22:29:48 GMT

Hi les,

Normally you'll get PMC Chair karma as part of the move to TLP (No point you
being a PMC Chair of a project that doesn’t exist yet). You actually
haven’t asked infra to promote Shiro to TLP yet so nothing has been done from
our end.

See for example :

and

for different approaches, both reveal tasks to be done you may not know about , and that
you cannot do yourself.

I will however update the docs you are following, since LDAP integration very few people now
can grant you to PMC Chair so you cant just ask anyone, it should be done as part of the
Infra tasks you create.

Note that Tony from Infra spotted your email and has added you to
the PMC Chairs group already so you can get on with some stuff.

Gav...

> Also, the post graduation guidelines specify that I should 'Check out
> the foundation/officers folder from the private repository.'  What is
> the SVN URL of this 'private repository'?  Is it the same as the one
> above?

no its called, private :)

Gav...