shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Salazar <a...@alexsalazar.com>
Subject Website Work
Date Sat, 11 Sep 2010 21:50:41 GMT
Hi folks,

In an effort to make the Shiro homepage more approachable to first time
visitors I'd like to change some of the content and move the technical
architecture diagram this weekend.  My goal is to emulate what Hadoop and
Cassandra have done and maybe also have a section highlighting some of the
other projects that use Shiro so that new users can feel comfort in using a
framework thats also used by Grails, Wicket, Tapestry, etc.

If anyone has any thoughts, recommendations, or objections please send to
the list to discuss.

Thanks,

Alex