shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Kalle Korhonen <kalle.o.korho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Graduation
Date Mon, 20 Sep 2010 21:58:05 GMT
>From the September board report: "The PMC voted to graduate Shiro as a
TLP". There's a list of post-graduation steps at:
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#life-after-graduation.
I'm pretty tied up this this week but but some of my time will free up
for this and other stuff starting from next week. Moving svn is the
first step - the guide doesn't mention anything about permissions -
shall I try?

Kalle