shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Les Hazlewood <lhazlew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Web site updated
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2010 21:01:05 GMT
That was just there for convenience to reflect the same maven location
along side them in that table.  They're not considered release
artifacts (only the source code distribution is considered an official
release artifact), so I didn't see any conflict with our mandate that
ASF releases must come from ASF infrastructure.

I'm quite happy to change it though, but to where should we point the
links?  Currently the only place that I know where they exist is in
the ASF's own Nexus repo, and IIRC, the infra team does not wish that
to be used as a distribution point.

Regards,

Les

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 12:49 PM, Alan D. Cabrera <list@toolazydogs.com> wrote:
> Sweet!
>
> Can we have download links to maven.org to obtain artifacts from this ASF site?  I'm
not so sure.  Is there another ASF site that does that as well?