shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <craig.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Web site updated
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2010 01:01:33 GMT
Hi Alan,

>> Can we have download links to maven.org to obtain artifacts from
>> this ASF site?

I'm not sure I understand the question. You don't need links to
download maven artifacts; you just need to have a maven repo that is
willing to serve the artifacts that are specified by the pom
dependency. Since maven central publishes these artifacts, (correct me
if I misunderstand) I don't see the need to have a separate download
location specified.

Craig

Craig L Russell
Architect, Oracle