shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <craig.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Graduation
Date Mon, 20 Sep 2010 22:40:59 GMT
Hi Kalle,

The board did not take up the resolution in the special 11-September
meeting but is scheduled to do so at the 22-September meeting.

There are a number of items that infra has to do once the board
approves Shiro (like adding the shiro ldap group) so let's wait just a
bit...

Craig

>>> 408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@oracle.com