shiro-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduation Resolution
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2010 18:10:15 GMT
Whoot!

On Aug 19, 2010, at 3:29 PM, Kalle Korhonen wrote:

> Ok we passed the incubator vote with flying colors. Les, please send
> the TLP submission to the Board's next meeting agenda, following
> instructions at
> http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#toplevel. I suppose
> we are not in a hurry, but it needs to done at least 72 hours hours
> before the next meeting. Enormous thanks to Craig and Alan at this
> point, your mentoring has been invaluable!
>
> There's a list of chores to do after we become a TLP but we'll cross
> that bridge when we get there. In the meantime, we can work on getting
> 1.1 ready for release right after we are official.
>
> Kalle
>

> On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 11:59 AM, Les Hazlewood <lhazlewood@apache.org> wrote:
>> Sounds good to me - please feel free to post.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Les
>>
>> On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 10:37 AM, Kalle Korhonen
>> <kalle.o.korhonen@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I'm on a roll here - Les, I can start the IPMC recommendation vote
>>> shortly unless you specifically want to do that. I think we'll just
>>> start the vote right away and rephrase the resolution during the vote
>>> if needed (though
>>> http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#toplevel suggests
>>> posting the resolution on IPMC before the vote). Given that we already
>>> had a discussion on the resolution and it was linked to community
>>> vote, I doubt the wording in the proposed resolution is going to
>>> create any controversy.
>>>
>>> Kalle

 I thought

Management and
 At least
statement, Shiro is

on the resolution and
called "Project
but since it'd change
bother. I'm not a huge
but I don't
even if we did, it's
not the same as a
Shiro Project be and
of a software
that cover all and only
have any exact
than just those two

and I don't think we
me as well for Craig to
without him!

PMC.  Thanks for offering Craig!

L Russell

D. Cabrera wrote:

> [...]
not automatically become project members.

a good idea to have at least one Apache
this is the PMC chair. Sometimes the
for a while to help the new PMC get

on the new PMC if you'll have me.

Les Hazlewood wrote:

> [...]
to be automatically listed as project members
with the project is to help through the
their responsibility with the
upon graduation (per the last paragraph

of any desire not to have them as project
to participate - it merely reflects my
of an Incubator Mentor.

AM, Les Hazlewood <lhazlewood@apache.org>

draft of the Apache TLP Graduation Resolution