shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Kalle Korhonen <kalle.o.korho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduation Resolution
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2010 21:27:29 GMT
How odd, I seem to have lost the ability to edit the cwiki. I'm sure I
checked this some time ago and I've edited at least the Tapestry pages
before... or was it the other wiki after all - now I'm utterly
confused. Maybe it's because my cwiki username kaosko is associated
with this gmail account rather than kaosko@apache.org. I know at least
Craig has the karma to add me to asf-cla group or check what's wrong,
could you please (so I can add you to the resolution :) ).

Kalle

>>> 408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@oracle.com