shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Les Hazlewood <lhazlew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduation Resolution
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2010 17:41:06 GMT
Yes, it does sound quite 'formal' :)  I just copied Apache Cayenne's
graduation resolution (as recommended by the Incubator graduation
process page) and changed  the necessary bits to match our project.

And thanks for the words of encouragement!  Hopefully we can wrap up
graduation soon...

Cheers,

Les