shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Les Hazlewood <lhazlew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Board report due
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2010 19:11:30 GMT
I think we can also consider these remaining 3 complete as well, no?

-- Do All the software in the codebase, are licensed (or
multi-licensed) under the Apache licence?
-- For all code included with the distribution that is not under the
Apache license, do we have the right to combine with Apache-licensed
code and redistribute?
-- Is all source code distributed by the project covered by one or
more of the following approved licenses:  Apache, BSD, Artistic,
MIT/X, MIT/W3C, MPL 1.1, or something with essentially the same terms?

We couldn't have done a release without all 3 passing.

Les

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 10:57 AM, Les Hazlewood <lhazlewood@apache.org> wrote:

> Awesome, thanks Kalle!
> As to the comment about the committers, should we flag this in a board report yet?  My
opinion is that this might stir up things unnecessarily - we might resolve it internally before
we attempt to graduate, and the IPMC wouldn't have needed to been bothered with it.  Or if
we should keep it in the report, maybe state that we're actively addressing it.
> As for the documentation - I think we're doing well enough in that area for the STATUS
document.  Sure, it can be improved (it can always be improved), but I've heard from others
that it is already better than even some graduated sites' documentation.  I'm not saying
that there isn't a lot hat we can still do, but as far as the STATUS is concerned, I think
we're good.