shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Les Hazlewood <lhazlew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Board report due
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2010 17:57:53 GMT
Awesome, thanks Kalle!

As to the comment about the committers, should we flag this in a board
report yet?  My opinion is that this might stir up things unnecessarily - we
might resolve it internally before we attempt to graduate, and the IPMC
wouldn't have needed to been bothered with it.  Or if we should keep it in
the report, maybe state that we're actively addressing it.

As for the documentation - I think we're doing well enough in that area for
the STATUS document.  Sure, it can be improved (it can always be improved),
but I've heard from others that it is already better than even some
graduated sites' documentation.  I'm not saying that there isn't a lot hat
we can still do, but as far as the STATUS is concerned, I think we're good.

My .02

Les

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 10:29 AM, Kalle Korhonen <kalle.o.korhonen@gmail.com