shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <craig.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Board report due
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2010 20:14:35 GMT
This thread indicates to me that the project is pretty far along
toward graduation. Congratulations.

Most projects face three major barriers to graduation: releasable
code, strong user/developer community and independent committers who
are willing to manage the project (as a PMC) on a continuing basis.

So progress in these three areas is by definition of interest to the
IPMC and should be reported.

There's only one &huh? in the report. What is meant by graduation
"during the next period"? Better to put a date here, like "by October"
if that's what you meant, or "by August".

Good work all around.

Craig

Craig L Russell
Architect, Oracle