shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <craig.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: [ANN] Apache Shiro 1.0.0-incubating Released!
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2010 08:14:40 GMT
Hi Kalle,

When I looked at the release, it looked like the proper official
source release is the shiro-root artifacts with their checksums and
signatures.

Specifically, the shiro-root-1.0.0-incubating-source-release.zip and
checksums and signatures from https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/shiro/shiro-root/1.0.0-incubating/

If I understand this, it's the entire source tree that constitutes a
release.

I think I commented earlier that these artifacts are those that would
be put into the dist/incubator/shiro/1.0.0-incubating directory.

Craig

On Jun 2, 2010, at 11:16 PM, Kalle Korhonen wrote:

> Whoops. One thing missing from the release - we don't have anything in
> the Apache Shiro distribution area. My oversight, been living in Maven
> land for too long. I checked and created the Shiro directory already,
> the only real question is what should we put in there? Just the
> shiro-all with keys (the primary artifact from
> http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/shiro/shiro-all/1.0.0-incubating/)?
> According to the instructions, project documentation doesn't go in
> there. Mentors have any advice? Maven or not, I think we should add
> some of the release packages in the distribution area, especially
> since it's tracked by Incubator clutch.
>
> Kalle

Craig L Russell
Architect, Oracle