shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Merlin <eska...@n0pe.org>
Subject Re: X509Certificate support
Date Sat, 12 Jun 2010 17:24:18 GMT
Le samedi 12 juin 2010 19:00:05, Brian Demers a écrit :
> The public key realm we have is tailored for Apache Mina SSHD,  it is
> pretty basic,just compares 2 public keys (and provides an interface for
> the storage of the public keys)  With no other dependencies

Oh ok, so the pubkeys comparison is not so strange in the ssh case.

Indeed asymetric cryptography has a lot of use cases, I only had
X509Certificates in my mind, especially their usage on mutually authenticated
TLS connections.

Could we focus on the SHIRO-24 issue in this thread ? Maybe create a new one for
discussing different asym-crypto use cases with Shiro.

/Paul