shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <craig.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Checking our progress, Incubator Graduation Requirements
Date Fri, 14 May 2010 17:57:36 GMT

On May 13, 2010, at 1:09 PM, Les Hazlewood wrote:

> Ok, will do.  You're always welcome to jump in when you find the
> time :)
>
> On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 12:46 PM, Alan D. Cabrera <list@toolazydogs.com
> > wrote:
>> Yes.  Mentors are not normally committers.

Right. It depends on the project, but mentoring doesn't require
committing code.

>> I originally thought I was going to be able to work on this project
>> but I
>> now realize that I have no time.  :(
>>

>> Regards,
>> Alan
>>
>> On May 13, 2010, at 12:45 PM, Les Hazlewood wrote:
>>
>>> I noticed on that page that you and Craig are listed as mentors and
>>> not committers - does that mean I should remove you two from the
>>> committers list in the STATUS file?

Yes, that's the status file. It would be good to update the file to
reflect the name change on the email aliases.

And if you can browse the email history and fill in the dates for the
to-do items that will help the incubator PMC evaluate the graduation
readiness of the project.

Craig

1.0

Matt Hogstrom