shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Demers <brian.dem...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SessionManager API modification
Date Wed, 19 May 2010 12:53:59 GMT
The new changes work here too ( all my tests pass anyway)

I have one question though.  My base test class was setting mock requests
and responses.  Which I am assuming is no longer needed now that the
WebSessionManager doesn't require them..

WebUtils.bind( mockRequest );
WebUtils.bind( mockResponse );

Is there an equivalent?  If so is there any reason I would want to set them
for a test.

Thanks

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 2:17 AM, Les Hazlewood <lhazlewood@apache.org>wrote:

> Thanks again!
>
> On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 10:13 PM, Tauren Mills <tauren@tauren.com> wrote:
> > Now using the latest maven snapshot (170) from:
> >
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/shiro/shiro-core/1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/
> >
> > All is looking good...
> >
> > Tauren
> >

> > On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 7:42 PM, Les Hazlewood <lhazlewood@apache.org>
> wrote:
> >> Hi Tauren,
> >>
> >> Can you please verify the trunk now that the merge has been completed?
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >>
> >> Les

However,

> sub-interface,