shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Kalle Korhonen <kalle.o.korho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Preparing for our first release
Date Thu, 20 May 2010 18:47:38 GMT
Noticed, but didn't really read through until now and I optimistically
thought it was more esoteric than it seems it is. Undoubtedly it's an
issue with native sessions only but that's one of the strong points
for Shiro. I assume you are already looking into it? Should be easy to
create a test case for it. It's a simple matter to rollback the
release now that we've tested the process works.

Kalle