shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Kalle Korhonen <kalle.o.korho...@gmail.com>
Subject r942498 - removing all convenience methods?
Date Wed, 12 May 2010 18:17:35 GMT
Hey Les, you might have gone a bit overboard with this :)
Specifically, I don't see a reason why AbstractSessionManager would
need to serve the naked SessionListener collection to anybody by
providing get/set methods for the collection itself. I think the
common idiom is you have add<Type>Listener and remove<Type>Listener
operations in the object that's holding the collection, hiding the
details of the collection implementation. Also, I don't think the
SessionListenerRegistrar was extra - it's always more flexible to
program against the interface if we ever need to relocate this
functionality. You mind if I:
1) remove getter and setter for the collection
2) add back the interface with add/remove operations
3) Make AbstractSession implement the interface and adjust the
implementation accordingly

Kalle