shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Les Hazlewood <lhazlew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Checking our progress, Incubator Graduation Requirements
Date Thu, 13 May 2010 19:02:53 GMT
I can update it - my understanding is that all of the items have been
finished and warrant an 'X' next to them except for the following 3:

-- Does the documentation site has enough information on the
architecure, design decisions and modules?

I will update the documentation to cover some more things tomorrow.

Exit Milestone:
organisational acceptance:
  -- Has the board accepted moving to a existing/new PMC?
Incubator sign-off:
  -- Has the Incubator decided that the project has accomplished all
     of the above tasks?

Naturally I can't answer these two.  But could the mentors take a look
at the file (https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/shiro/STATUS)
and concur that they agree that all others are completed?  I can
commit the file after there is consensus.

Les