shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Les Hazlewood <lhazlew...@apache.org>
Subject Apache Shiro Logo Design Contest - Nominate Your Favorite!
Date Mon, 31 May 2010 17:35:33 GMT
Hello all,

All new Apache Shiro logo designs for the 99designs.com contest have
been submitted and it is now closed.  By 99designs.com rules, we have
only 1 week and 2 days to award the prize to the winner, so the time
format for selecting the winner will need to be as follows:

Round 1:  3 days to accept nominations for your favorite.  Please
nominate no more than 2 to keep the number of nominations to a
manageable size.  The top 5 most-nominated designs will move to Round
2.

Round 2: 3 days vote to reduce the choices down to the final 2 designs.

Round 3. 3 days vote to choose one of the two final designs.

At the end of Round 3, the logo with the most votes wins!

Please nominate your initial favorite(s) (up to 2 please) in this
email thread, listed by design number.  Please limit your replies in
this thread to nominations only and open a new thread if you'd like to
discuss anything else.

Thanks!

Les

P.S. We know that most logos do not explicitly have the name "Apache"
in them.  This is ok - we will work with the winning designer to
ensure that the Apache name is explicitly included in the final logo
deliverable.