shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Kalle Korhonen <kalle.o.korho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web site static resources
Date Thu, 20 May 2010 06:10:55 GMT
On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 10:45 PM, Les Hazlewood <lhazlewood@apache.org> wrote:
> Sounds good to me.  I already created a /static/assets/ directory to
> include things like css, images, javascript - fairly standard kind of
> separation for websites I think (i.e. /static/assets/css,
> /static/assets/images, /static/assets/js, etc) - just to get the site
> template to work.  I'm good to change that /static/css etc, but we'd
> have to modify the auto export template to reflect that.  I think that
> can be a 'when we get around to it' task, no?

/static/assets is fine - they are not directly visible to the user so
it's not that critical. I've started favoring /assets/style/ (or even
something like /assets/themes/rainbow) and just dumping css and images
all in the same location to make it easy to refer to the images
directly from the css but really, what you have now works fine.

Kalle