shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Tauren Mills <tau...@tauren.com>
Subject Re: Cracking off a release
Date Thu, 13 May 2010 18:38:53 GMT
I'm curious why you wouldn't do release candidates, such as 1.0.0-RC1,
1.0.0-RC2 and have 1.0.0 GA be the final accepted release. This isn't a
complaint, do it however you wish, I'm just interested to know the
reasoning.

Tauren

On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 11:22 AM, Kalle Korhonen <kalle.o.korhonen@gmail.com