shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Les Hazlewood <lhazlew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Filter chain path matching broken for Spring
Date Wed, 12 May 2010 23:41:27 GMT
Ok, I'm officially confused.

I just ran the spring sample (after ensuring I was updated to the
latest code) which defaults to starting up on the /shiro context.  I
tried to go to http://localhost:9080/shiro and it immediately
redirected me to http://localhost:9080/shiro/s/login which means that
the 'authc' filter (defined in applicationContext.xml ->
shiroFilterFactoryBean 'filterChainDefinitions' property) caught the
request and redirected it.

I logged in successfully and it immediately redirected me to
http://localhost:9080/shiro/s/index without problem.

Everything seems to be working...

Les