shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Kalle Korhonen <kalle.o.korho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web site static resources
Date Thu, 20 May 2010 05:33:52 GMT
On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 3:25 PM, Les Hazlewood <lhazlewood@apache.org> wrote:
> I'm thinking we should have a top-level /static directory under which
> all static content resides, including the Maven generated site.
> Currently the maven generated site is located at /site which is a
> little odd, since we already have a 'site'.  Can we move it to
> /static/mvnsite to parallel other static images?  Thoughts?

/static ok, do we really need /mvnsite added? What if it's just:
- /static/latest for latest Maven snapshot
- /static/{project.version} for archived Maven releases
- /static/css
- /static/images

I'd try to keep the visible urls as short as possible for user's
convenience. It's not absolutely necessary to even deploy the Maven
site under /static, could be directly under our webroot.

Kalle