shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Les Hazlewood <...@hazlewood.com>
Subject Re: Apache Shiro Logo Design Contest - $295 prize!
Date Tue, 25 May 2010 18:13:05 GMT
Yes, absolutely.  It is made very clear in the contest brief (aka
description) that each designer reads before creating a submission.
Also, 99designs mandates to all designers that the contest holder
(payer) can do whatever they want with the winning logo - it is 100%
the contest holder's property to do with as they please.

This is what allows us to remove any gray area about the existing logo
- my employer will donate the winning logo to the ASF, free and clear.

Les