shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Merlin <eska...@n0pe.org>
Subject Re: X509Certificate support
Date Thu, 06 May 2010 15:56:42 GMT
Hi guys,

Thanks for your feedback.
Les, I'll follow your advice about using org.apache.shiro.x509 as a base
package. I'll first put the code in a separate project so that I can continue to
work with it within my code without relying on a manually patched shiro
distribution.

Don't expect my contribution to come up today or tomorrow, as I said I have some
more work to do and this is something I work on in my spare time so ... it will
take me a few weeks, but it will definetely come :) BTW I started the CLA
process today.

Brian, do you know how the MIT implementation work ? Especially about
CredentialMatching.

/Paul