shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Les Hazlewood <lhazlew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Write support for an MPL-licensed framework?
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2009 17:21:35 GMT
The latest brochure pages on TerraCotta distributed caching ([1] [2]
[3]) do not mention Ehcache at all.  I was wondering if they have a
'native' solution now.   Or, if is backed by ehcache but uses their
own 'native' front-end API, then I think it would be a good idea to
support it.

Anyone know for sure?

- Les

[1] http://www.terracotta.org/web/display/orgsite/Distributed+Cache