shiro-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Emmanuel Lecharny <>
Subject Re: Preparing for an Apache release
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2008 15:23:27 GMT
Les Hazlewood wrote:
> Oh no - I wouldn't want it to be immediate - I'm saying it should wait until
> all the minimal ASF requirements have been met.  Once they have been met, we
> do a release as quickly as we can.  If this takes us two days after import,
> then great.  If it takes 1 week, ok.  I'm just saying as fast as possible,
> assuming we have the requirements taken care of.
> This would 1) get us familiar with how to do an ASF release and 2) establish
> a nice *stable* baseline from which all subsequent ASF releases can be made.
> Does that sound like a good idea?
Yep. But be aware that it might take more than 2 days :)

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny

View raw message