shiro-dev mailing list archives

From "Les Hazlewood" <...@hazlewood.com>
Subject Re: Prepping for 0.9 final
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2008 19:07:27 GMT
Finally, sometimes I may or may not JavaDoc an implementation of an
interface method, since JavaDoc automatically 'imports' the interface's
JavaDoc if none is specified for that method.

But I only do this when the implementation is trivial/obvious.  Otherwise I
try to JavaDoc the implementation strategy of the method.