shiro-dev mailing list archives

From "Les Hazlewood" <...@hazlewood.com>
Subject Re: Prepping for 0.9 final
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2008 19:04:18 GMT
Also note that much of my TODO comments look like this:

//TODO - JavaDoc remaining methods.

That's sort of misleading.  Its not just methods that need to be reviewed,
but everything (top class level, attributes, constructors, methods).  Just
keep that in the back of your mind so you don't JavaDoc _only_ methods when
you see that comment - basically the whole class needs to be reviewed.