shiro-dev mailing list archives

From "Les Hazlewood" <lhazlew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Preparing for an Apache release
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2008 14:56:30 GMT
Oh no - I wouldn't want it to be immediate - I'm saying it should wait until
all the minimal ASF requirements have been met.  Once they have been met, we
do a release as quickly as we can.  If this takes us two days after import,
then great.  If it takes 1 week, ok.  I'm just saying as fast as possible,
assuming we have the requirements taken care of.
This would 1) get us familiar with how to do an ASF release and 2) establish
a nice *stable* baseline from which all subsequent ASF releases can be made.

Does that sound like a good idea?