shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Report time again
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2008 16:57:58 GMT
It should be anyone with knowledge of the project. Mentors usually
start the process but at some point committers should pick it up. The
report should naturally foreshadow the report from the TLP when it
graduates, so preparing the report is good practice for future PMC
members.

What I have done in the past is to review the status of the project
and review the diff between the current status and ready-to-graduate.
And then add some color: what the email traffic is, the state of the
code, any upcoming releases, etc.

Craig

On Sep 4, 2008, at 9:13 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:

> Alan D. Cabrera wrote:
>> Ideally, Craig would not be the to submit the report, again.
> Should it be one mentors ? If so, I can draft a report, sure.
>
> --
> --
> cordialement, regards,
> Emmanuel L├ęcharny