shindig-users mailing list archives

From "Davies,Douglas" <davi...@oclc.org>
Subject Re: Installing shindig-2.5.2 as non-ROOT application in Tomcat
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2015 17:11:24 GMT
I don’t think the common container has userprefs implemented.  You’d need to define a user
prefs function

container.config_[osapi.container.ContainerConfig.SET_PREFERENCES] = function(siteId, gadgetUrl,
preferences)

that calls osapi.userprefs.update

osapi.userprefs.update({

    siteId : siteId;
    data : data

}).execute(function(response) {});

It would be cool if a default implementation (at least in-memory) was provided.

doug

On Jun 8, 2015, at 11:34 AM, Mark Cave-Ayland <mark.cave-ayland@eigen.co<mailto:mark.cave-ayland@eigen.co>>